Glass profiles in architectural design are becoming more and more innovative.
Southern Steel Windows can work with you from early in the design process, using CAD technology and offering advice to satisfy your aesthetic and functional requirements.
Qualities of steel joinery include:
- Narrow sight lines.
- Unique architectural styles.
- Strength, durability and character.
- A real tangible aesthetic quality that aluminium, wood, and PVC, are simply unable to replicate.
- Provisions for the use of a wide range of glass types and shapes.
- Quality New Zealand craftsmanship, handcrafted with all joins fully welded and ground to a smooth finish.
- Thermally broken and CORTEN steel joinery now available.
- Single and double-door sets
- Single and double action
- Side-hung; bottom and top-hung windows
- Bi folds
- Pivot doors and windows
Unit Finish & Warranty
All Southern Steel Windows' joinery goes through our rigourous finishing process and receives a 10 year warranty.
- Southern Steel Windows sandblasts all welded frames to de-scale before applying the zinc metal spray to a minimum thickness of 150 microns. We then prime our joinery with an epoxy composition, high-build coating
- Our top coat is an acrylic urethane-spray enamel
- This system exceeds the requirements of system TS2100, in accordance with AS/NZS2312.2002
- Southern Steel Windows works closely with PPG Paints and can match most specified colours
**Please note: Powder coating is available upon request but finish and warranties are subject to the powder coat providers' terms and conditions.
- Southern Steel Windows can ship anywhere in NZ using nationwide freight companies
- Southern Steel Windows can export to Australia and other international destinations - Please Enquire
Southern Steel Windows has an experienced team who are always keen to help out with your requirements, just make contact.